bah. patch

Moderator: Officers

Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

arghh. i thought putting brackets (online from web) would avoid saying the eq directory
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

New pally spell looks interesting. 300hp defensive proc. Should be nice if it survives the nerf bat...
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Mazia

Post by Mazia »

blocks reptile - makes me the sad. Still self castable is gud
varutia

Post by varutia »

No stack with druid reptile, so very limited use.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

heheh anytime you dont have a druid var which is more often than not in our guild its good. I wouldnt call it limited.
Kofn
Site Admin

Post by Kofn »

Weee... couldn't let druids have a unique ability for very long. They were probably smacking themselves around the head wondering how they let it through in the first place.
varutia

Post by varutia »

If I was a druid, I'd more than happy to get the group heal to worry about having a weaker version of reptile farmed out to someone else. Druid got a good deal this expansion I think.
Denrel

Post by Denrel »

what was unique about reptile weo? ... clerics have had a defencive proc since don, albeit self only but still there. shm got one with dodh.
Garlin Steelcat<Wreckers>
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

The dinner invitation will now be added to your keyring when you click the statue in West Korlach.
Yay.
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Fkin excellent - I know what I am doing tonight first up (if the server is up)
Bham

Post by Bham »

Garlin wrote:what was unique about reptile weo? ... clerics have had a defencive proc since don, albeit self only but still there. shm got one with dodh.
I thought reptile was a mitigation buff like WoV? /bonks self

If it is a defensive proc (ie it has a chance to proc damage against a mob that hits the buffed person) then it wasnt unique anyway. Mages get a fire based targetable defensive proc in DoD (the level 68 spell from mission arc)
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Anybody seen any official thing about downtime and such? I heard talk of a 2 hour emergency patch, when I was in chat rooms, but GM didn't exactly confirm it.
Kofn
Site Admin

Post by Kofn »

Umm reptile skin procs heals? Other def procs do other things unless I'm mistaken. I know at some point they were talking about shaman def proc HoTs, although can't remember if that was in already or came with PoR.

And yes I'm more happy than you can believe about the fact we get a group heal. At least until I get to try it out and see how much of a mana hog it is, but from what I've read so far it seems pretty nice. It should ease the requirement for clerics on our raids somewhat.
Ranideki

Post by Ranideki »

on a side note, server is down atm, any idea when it will be back online? I WANT TO LOGIN!!!!!
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

February 21, 2006 - New Trophy NPC Update

The NPC to talk to to start the task for a new trophy is out in front of the Freeport gates at 600, 134. She's a halfling named Event Coordinator Baublie Diggs. With her is Judge Marion Teld`mare who seems to be the one you give your final products to for judging. When you hail her and tell her which skill you want a trophy for, she'll automatically give you the task appropriate to your level of skill. More on that tomorrow, after I've slept . . ..
Yay, another quest to clotter my task window! More info here: http://mboards.eqtraders.com/eq/forumdisplay.php?f=104 . Also new disease recipe might pop up there.
Last edited by Vexo on Wed 22 Feb, 2006 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

Weee... couldn't let druids have a unique ability for very long. They were probably smacking themselves around the head wondering how they let it through in the first place.
/snicker.

Druid and shaman group HoTs. 'Nuff said. :)
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Sadness, even the expert TS trophics require 250+ skill I think :/
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

heheh yeh - no master ones till your 300 skill
ronni

Post by ronni »

soe knows how to get people sunk in TS! evidance? 8 more bank slots + new trophy
kroe

Post by kroe »

Well, bingo another patch tonight http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/boa ... d=291#M291.

Not that I get home in time to raid for the last 2 weekday raids....... anyways, have some fun before the patch (if the servers actually stay up that long :P)
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Apart from GH, it appeared to be quite solid just now. But they were having issues with guildbank items disappearing I think, which I'm sure we'd all dislike happening :p Of course, it would make Mazias cleaning lady job/banker job easier! But good night!
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

i read that as 11pm syndey time? so enough time for most of a normal raid tonight?

-Ephyr and bots
ronni

Post by ronni »

All EverQuest servers will be coming down at 4:00 AM PST (-8 UTC) on Thursday 2/23/2006 for an update. Estimated downtime is 3 hours.
should be enuff for some serious action
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Hrrrm - Dragons perhaps... Or then again that should be all of the targets we can do in anguish up again...
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

yeah a fast farm of anguish would be nice...4 plus aug mobs...

leave us time to sort our potion stuff for amv for sat or whenever...

-Ephyr and bots