One liner jokes

Moderator: Officers

Chunk

One liner jokes

Post by Chunk »

Too bad Lassie didn't know how to ice skate, because then if she was in Holland on vacation in winter and someone said "Lassie, go skate for help," she could do it.

Martha was watching the football game with me when she said, "You know, most of these sports are based on the idea of one group protecting its territory from invasion by another group." "Yeah," I said, trying not to laugh. Girls are funny.

Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.

One thing that makes me believe in UFOs is, sometimes I lose stuff.

Sometimes life seems like a dream, especially when I look down and see that I forgot to put on my pants.

Maybe in order to understand mankind, we have to look at the word itself: "Mankind." Basically, it's made up of two separate words - "mank" and "ind". What do these words mean? It's a mystery, and that's why so is mankind.

In weightlifting, I don't think sudden, uncontrolled urination should automatically disqualify you.

Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it would be like ambition.

Dad always thought laughter was the best medicine, which I guess is why several of us died of tuberculosis.

You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea.

As the evening sky faded from a salmon color to a sort of flint gray, I thought back to the salmon I caught that morning, and how gray he was, and how I named him Flint.

When I was a kid, my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in awhile he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear.

Martha says the interesting thing about fly fishing is that it's two lives connected by a thin strand. Come on, Martha. Grow up.

I bet a fun thing would be to go way back in time to where there was going to be an eclipse and tell the cave men, "If I have come to destroy you, may the sun be blotted out from the sky." Just then the eclipse would start, and they'd probably try to kill you or something, but then you could explain about the rotation of the moon and all, and everyone would get a good laugh.

Sometimes the beauty of the world is so overwhelming, I just want to throw back my head and gargle. Just gargle and gargle, and I don't care who hears me, because I am beautiful.

It makes me mad when I go to all the trouble of having Martha cook up about a hundred drumsticks, the the guy at the Marineland says, "You can't throw chicken to the dolphins. They eat fish." Sure they eat fish, if that's all you give them. Man, wise up.

If I live in the Wild West days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That was if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like, "Hey look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everyone would get real quiet and ashamed, because they made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink.

Here's a good joke to do during an earthquake: straddle a big crack in the ground, and if it opens wider, go "Whoa! Whoa!" and flail your arms around, like you're going to fall in

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because hey, free dummy.

One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.

If you work on a lobster boat, sneaking up behind people and pinching them is probably a joke that gets old real fast.

The whole town laughed at my great-grandfather, just because he worked hard and saved his money. True, working at the hardware store didn't pay much, but he felt it was better than what everybody else did, which was go up to the volcano and collect the gold nuggets it shot out every day. It turned out he was right. After forty years, the volcano petered out. Everybody left town, and the hardware store went broke. Finally he decided to collect gold nuggets too, but there weren't many left by then. Plus, he broke his leg and the doctor's bills were real high.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

..... ha
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

I didn't even smile once..
Chunk

Post by Chunk »

99% of people think they aren't funny or just don't get them. The other 1% are awesome.
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

1% of people are deluded about the other 99% also I think you will find :)
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

You really shouldn't call these One Liner Jokes.

They weren't really that funny!!

:fuck:
Kysumu
Ghettaur

Post by Ghettaur »

I tried hard to laugh at them but I failed :(
curtis

Post by curtis »

say them in Steven Wright voice. they are amusing with delivery, bemusing read in your head.
Kimosavi

Post by Kimosavi »

Must be some weird american humour I didnt even snicker, not even a smirk

Kennett - Bard
Thromboid - Shambot
12 May - Bards shafted again, News at 6:00
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Dont blame us Americans for this crap. how many joints did lyn smoke before this post is the question on my mind.
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

Here's a one liner for you. Heard it on the WoW forums in reference to Curse of Corruption and rogues:
I love using my CoC against deep ass spec rogues
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Kiizze

Post by Kiizze »

I must be slightly sick - I cackled my way thru many of them...more please

Kiizze
Chunk

Post by Chunk »

Woo Kiizze is awesome~