SOD progression

Moderator: Officers

Kyki

SOD progression

Post by Kyki »

Hey Guys,

If anyones progressing alts or knows of anyones that working through SOD progression let me know pretty please :), i'm trying but its a long long road solo.

On most nights and do answer my mail :P

Cheers......Beils
Beilsabub - making magey work ebil!
Ghettaur

Post by Ghettaur »

I think Marax and Felesin still have some to work on if you find them around.
Kyki

Post by Kyki »

Superb, ill shoot a tell out tonight and see if i can make some contact.

Thanks for the info!
Beilsabub - making magey work ebil!
Gotsta

Post by Gotsta »

I'm working up alts now. Feel free to send me a tell to remind me and I'll be happy to taskadd you to anything I'm doing. As old as it is I'm just now really starting to 'do' SoD, and having a good time doing it. Up to just this month I've been working hard on just getting equip/aa's to allow my ranger to 'tank' (still need a decent shield). So far, and with my shammie's help, it's been fairly death free. Murdunk's Last Stand is looking to be a pita, might not have the dps to do it, but I guess I'll find out probably tomorrow. Anyway hit me up whenever to remind me.
Kimosavi

Post by Kimosavi »

I'm up for some murdunk if ya wanna shoot me a tell when you do it. Tis always a good lesson burn task that one

Kennett - Bard
Thromboid - Shambot
12 May - Bards shafted again, News at 6:00
Gotsta

Post by Gotsta »

Kennett wrote:I'm up for some murdunk if ya wanna shoot me a tell when you do it. Tis always a good lesson burn task that one
Will do Ken. If you've done it more than once then you're at least one up on me :P
Romor

Post by Romor »

Im still after most of the Korascian stuffs myself, have attempted it but its still a bit out of my reach, so if you have room i would love to tag along whenever you get around to doing it. Im more than happy to help Beils and others get up to this point.