Hi. TP?

Moderator: Officers

Shadowraptor

Hi. TP?

Post by Shadowraptor »

Let me apologize in advance for the random party crashing of your Forum, but I found this place through a google search, and out of boredom I came here...

I was just wondering if this is the same Wreckers guild from an old Everquest server called Thoulxe Pallaes (spelling could be off... its been a while) I had heard a while back that TP was one of the servers that got merged with the Bert server and I could swear I remembered a guild that was Aussy based named Wreckers.

If I just sound like a rambling idiot feel free to ignore this post LOL :)

If however I don't....
Mynks

Post by Mynks »

Yeah its the same one, still even a few old fogies :twisted: around from when the server was TP too.
Mynks BeenieBabyofDeath
Some nomes never die, they just become deaths playthings.
Shadowraptor

Post by Shadowraptor »

Hah, thats awesome, and crazy that people have played this long.

I used to have an Iksar Shadowknight with the same name as this account, though I doubt anyone remembers me LOL. I was never actually in Wreckers, though I think I filled in spaces on raids once in a blue moon. Mostly just talked to members and grouped with a few. Sadly I'm sure my account has been deleted long ago.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

I think I remember you, you were in AF also?

/wave
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

Unless you were banned, or your toon was under level 10, your account and your toons should still be around for you to come back to. :)
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hmm aam has a better memory than me.. can't remember you on our raids but then Im' lucky to remember what I did last week hehe

*waves*
Shadowraptor

Post by Shadowraptor »

Yea, I was in Avengers Federation for a while, joined a few different guilds through the years, I believe when I left EQ I was in Rendered Asylum hanging out with Bonkr and that bunch.

I tried a couple years ago to log into my account and was told no account with that username existed. But ill give it another shot, couldn't hurt :P
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Good grief!!!!!

Shadowraptor!!!!!

It seems years since we were in that old guild on Tholuxe Paells - Twilight Paradox. Hang on - it is years!

How goes it mate?
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Shadowraptor

Post by Shadowraptor »

I KNOW that name, and that guild, It's been so long though, you'll have to forgive me. I wish I had my old computer set up LOL, has a bunch of screenshots from EQ, I'm sure I had a few with you in it.

Ill take a shot at it though.... I'm thinking High Elf Enchanter... or Half Elf Ranger, at least back when I was playing? Feel free to clobber me if I'm completely wrong.

Its going alright for me, just pretty bored. Trying to see how many people I know might be around here. Kinda curious if Bonkr still plays too lol.
Shadowraptor

Post by Shadowraptor »

Hah, Nevermind... I remember you now. Human Cleric? I got you confused with Mariana for some reason.

Course the only STUFF I actually remember doing in that game these days is stuff about Karnors Castle and Velks? I think that what it was called.

Oh and maybe something about a water sprinkler? Cleric epic thingy LOL
Shadowraptor

Post by Shadowraptor »

I'm also kinda curious how easily someone that hasn't played for 5 years could catch up to people that have been? LOL
Aedryen

Post by Aedryen »

Honestly with the people in wreckers, not long, as everyone is very generous with thier time especially Thor and Zamkan.
Aedryen -The Everdying Druid
Civin - The Purple Bard
Nevyen - No-one...

Retired: Fladora, Healior