wow, I don't remember EVER having that much energy

Moderator: Officers

tavrah

wow, I don't remember EVER having that much energy

Post by tavrah »

We have 4 kids, of which 3 have family's ... The 4th is slackin off :( I told him to get at it for God's sakes ! His GF said ... nope not for another 5 years !! Geez !

I had our youngest 2 last night and all day today and OMG I'm tired !! I do NOT ever remember having the energy to keep up with the 4 we had never mind only 2 ! ... My husband laughed at me and said " Sandy, you weren't always this old " I said ... uhh never mind what I replied. :) Suffice it to say it wasn't polite !

Grin, I was also in a lot better shape 35 years ago. LOL. Doubt I'll be on this evening but probably tonight ( your morning I believe :)

Have a good one all.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

hahah sounds like you had some fun anyhow tav !
Nuviana

energy

Post by Nuviana »

God i knew i did something wrong..i told mine to not even think about til 30... dont listen tho
Nuv

Because i am
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

LOL our last one to start will be 30 on Dec. 26th ! ... dunno what the hell they waiting for but oh well :) we have 6 anyway to love and spoil, only 4 of them live to damn far away ... sooo the 2 here get loved by gramma and spoiled by papa ... yep he spoils em rotten ... me on the other hand would never think of it << points to her halo LMAO
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

dont encourage breeders please k thanks
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

and why not? Grand angels are the best thing since sliced bread :)