One hell of a test

Moderator: Officers

Tenam

One hell of a test

Post by Tenam »

Has anyone ever had a test that they honestly had no idea how well or how poorly they were doing? I am now 7.5 hours into a test that I have 24 hours to complete and turn back in. I'm nearing the end... I should be done by 9-10 hours in, I think, but I have no idea if I'm doing extremely well or even going to pass.

I'm trying to get my certification for teaching English from an online course. I'm a native English speaker, and I've even been teaching English for years, but the way this test is designed, it's extremely difficult to even figure out what they are asking. /sigh
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

should have been posting the questions here.. we'd help :)
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

I'm not a fan of cheating, even if I wouldn't get caught. Anyway, I just finished and submitted the test, 10 hours after starting it. :?
Nopayne

Post by Nopayne »

TESOL test? I taught English in Taiwan for awhille in 2004. They had tests back then too that were apparently quite easy. I was disqualified from having to take the test as I had a Bachelor of Arts degree. Sometimes the answer is just right there and you don't need to look to hard into it. I'm sure ya did fine.
roobboo

Post by roobboo »

Is Ten really worried aBout cheating or is the main concern the quality of Wreckers responses if he posted the questions?
Tenam

Post by Tenam »

The world may never know. ;)
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

grin ... is Hamlet insane or not? That is the ? I put to my students then of course always take the opposite of what they say ... gotta love it :) drives them nuts ... eventually they do most of them finally figure out ... the 3 important words are ... in my opinion ... or the 2 words are ... I believe :)
Jarinu

Post by Jarinu »

I thought 6 hours in 2 exams was tough - gah
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"