Wreckers 10th Anniversary Raid - 26 March 2011

Moderator: Officers

Giustin

Wreckers 10th Anniversary Raid - 26 March 2011

Post by Giustin »

Gday all,

Wreckers guild was official approved and created by SoE on the 26 March 2001

We would like to extend an invitation to all former and current members, as well as all "Friends of Wreckers" to join us on Saturday 26 March 2011 for our 10th Anniversary Raid. SoE has generously activated double XP for this weekend in celebration.

For retired members, your toon may still be active ... contact its current owner to see if you can access it for the evening, or you may wish to re-activate it to join in. If your toon is "long gone" contact one of your guildmates to see if there is an account you can "borrow" for the evening.

Current guildies may wish to contact any former members and invite them to share this evening with us ... and offer them a toon if you have a spare.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the 26th.

Last edited by Giustin on Thu 17 Mar, 2011 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saburo

Re: Wreckers 10th Anniversary Raid - 26 March 2011

Post by Saburo »

Giustin wrote:Gday all,

Wreckers guild was official approved and created by SoE on the 26 March 2001

We would like to extend an invitation to all former and current members, as well as all "Friends of Wreckers" to join us on Saturday 26 March 2011 for our 10th Anniversary Raid. SoE has generously activated double XP for this weekend in celebration.

For retired members, your toon may still be active ... contact its current owner to see if you can access it for the evening, or you may wish to re-activate it to join in. If your toon is "long gone" contact one of your guildmates to see if there is an account you can "borrow" for the evening.

Current guildies may wish to contact any former members and invite them to share this evening with us ... and offer them a toon is you have a spare.

Look forward to seeing as many of you as possible on the 26th.

I assume we have a special target/night planned. Remembering that calling people who are retired to come back for a special anniversary raid they would probably be missing several expansions.
Giustin

Post by Giustin »

Good point Sab,

As this is a week and a half away, pre-planning targets is not really possible.

Hopefully there will be Fabled available, however there is no guarentee that old accounts re-activated will be able to access our raid targets for the night.
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Perhaps also put up a post like this on the Wreckers Facebook page! :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
varutia

Post by varutia »

Can possibly run some events that grants augs and only available in this period. They are pretty neat for people who missed out previously.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

varutia wrote:Can possibly run some events that grants augs and only available in this period. They are pretty neat for people who missed out previously.
The Anniversary raids are good for this. Can be run once a week.
Ridgy

Post by Ridgy »

There is also a limitation on how many you can have in a raid too.
Gimobuk

Post by Gimobuk »

Ahh, the good old days of 70+ people lagging up Plane of Hate...how I miss those. Bring back those I say :P
Sounds like a great idea Giustin. I actually almost re-activated one of my accounts the other week so might take another look and try and make it.

Gim, Dim, etc etc
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

I have convinced Jarn to sort dinner, cleaning and the child for the evening so i should be there!! *dance*
Nuviana

raid

Post by Nuviana »

wootwoo sonna. no laxatives needed ?? /ebil grin
Nuv

Because i am
Sonna

Re: raid

Post by Sonna »

Nuviana wrote:wootwoo sonna. no laxatives needed ?? /ebil grin
We will see, it is not Saturday yet ! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Huyio

Post by Huyio »

I will bring Huyio out of retirement for it.... though he is pretty gimp these days.

H :orccool: