Erpaderp!

Moderator: Officers

Doubled

Erpaderp!

Post by Doubled »

Mynx you groover! I'm frickin spending money on a server transfer....so much for "never again"

Sweet georgia brown, how are all the TA Warheads doing? :) /hugs
DD
Mynks

Post by Mynks »

Well its about time DD :) I told you, you would need to succumb to the dark side one day. You will like it over here, we have some very bad gnomes :twisted:
Mynks BeenieBabyofDeath
Some nomes never die, they just become deaths playthings.
Doubled

Post by Doubled »

I might just do one of those transmogrification thingies and become a nome too - death from below!! woot woot
Feetailor

Post by Feetailor »

Hi Ya both.

So Doubled, I notice you seem to have a Mr attached. Congrats for whenever it happened.

typical, I just resurrected Feetailor - get back into TA after a lapse of 6 years - try to rearrange my timetable to play again- and what happens - TA folds. - so I might have a look over here. - Wreckers seems to still be together.

btw - is mynx the mage I remember from TA (and earlier from ROG) ?

If so, Brelrx ( my son the mage) sends his greetings - Brelrx and Barzha are both adults now - but still live at home of course.

Regards
Feet
amadeas

Post by amadeas »

Feetailor wrote:Hi Ya both.

So Doubled, I notice you seem to have a Mr attached. Congrats for whenever it happened.

typical, I just resurrected Feetailor - get back into TA after a lapse of 6 years - try to rearrange my timetable to play again- and what happens - TA folds. - so I might have a look over here. - Wreckers seems to still be together.

If so, Brelrx ( my son the mage) sends his greetings - Brelrx and Barzha are both adults now - but still live at home of course.

Regards
Feet
Heya feet, yep wreckers still going even though I am only a newbie to the guild.
As for mynks its the same one from all those years ago.

Good to see you making the move :)
Mynks

Post by Mynks »

Feetailor wrote:Hi Ya both.

Regards
Feet
Heya feet :) yeah i'm still around, tho was never in RoG :P Think Part and i joined TA about the same time you guys and varak did. we were all at the start of the server mergers. Say hi to brel and barz for me, have wondered how they are going, would like to catch up with brel.
Mynks
Mynks BeenieBabyofDeath
Some nomes never die, they just become deaths playthings.