Giustin

Post by Giustin »

fkn 'ell Scat ... thought you'd be dead by now

still a few of us old timers playing .. tho not as much as i'd like

:roll:
Scattrick

Post by Scattrick »

LOL Guistin why would I be dead?

Yeah still a few of you old coots kicking around which is good to see.

Seriously though if you roll on TOR jump on the Oceanic PVP server so we can square off =)

Good times!
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

Scattrick wrote:Seriously though if you roll on TOR jump on the Oceanic PVP server so we can square off =)

Good times!
What happened to Rift!! BWa ahahaha

Ya Rotten Placenta!!!

:fuck:
Kysumu
Fizzun

pre laucher guild program ends

Post by Fizzun »

News > News Article
Pre-Launch Guilds Are Locked

Today we are announcing that the Pre-Launch Guild Program for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ has come to an end. Guilds that have met the prerequisite of having four members redeem their Pre-Order Codes at our Code Redemption Center are now locked for transfer into the game in time for our December 20th launch.

If your guild has qualified for import, you can expect to receive an email at some time over the next several days. This email will give you further details on how to check the status of your guild as well as further details about how to join your guild once you’re in the game. Your email will also tell you which server your guild has been assigned to, so you will know which one to select when Early Game Access begins. While we will do everything we can to ensure that your Allies and Adversaries are on your server with you, we can’t necessarily guarantee that every guild will see their Allies and Adversaries on their server with them.

We want to thank each and every one of you who took part in the program, and we look forward to seeing you all in the game!
I'll post as soon as they let me know what server we are on.
Reason I never saw any sith was becasue there are 5 sith and 5 republic planets these as far as i can tell can not be visited by the other faction. Its not until you get over level 20 where you get onto contested planets before you get meet up.

PVP on pve servers is enter thru que the zones i've seem to have no faction tied to them as sith and republic can be on the same side.
Fizzun

new website

Post by Fizzun »

Hi guys,
For those that have already app'd to our SWTOR guild I've gained a new website, please visit the member forums of the old site for information on how to gain access without apping again.

To anyone still wanting to come have a look the new guild site can be found here
Fizzun

Post by Fizzun »

Players who’ve pre-ordered the game are now able to download the client and install the game pre-launch!
Read More...

If you participated in our recent Beta Testing Weekend between November 25th and 28th and still have the game client installed, you will be able to patch this client instead of re-installing by simply launching your client, logging in and allowing the download to complete. If you did not participate in the November 25th – 28th Beta Weekend, first uninstall the Game Testing Client and then re-install to ensure your game client will function correctly during Early Game Access.
Warriar

Post by Warriar »

OK in Q waiting to log on, Who is gonna hook me up with an invite :P
Gimobuk

Post by Gimobuk »

Lemme know what you think Warr....might come take a nosey if you're playing and enjoy it.

Gim/Dim etc etc
Alaequae

Star Wars Galaxies vs. The Old Republic

Post by Alaequae »

I tried SWG before when it was Combat Nerfed. This SWTOR online isn't far from SWGs in difference.

The story may be slightly different but you make up your own bio for your character in its unique adventures as you go through the storyline.

I played the single-player versions of the Star Wars series before, and this SWTOR online is very similar.

I might try it when it offers a trial play. This is actually run by Bioware and licensed by Lucas Arts as it was before with SOE running SWG. I have always enjoyed games from Bioware like Baldur's Gate and Neverwinter Nights series. These awesome RPGs fueled my interest in MMOs like EQ, WOW, and Riftthegame.
Alaequae

Is SWTOR a first person shooter when using projectile weapon

Post by Alaequae »

I would like to know if you are able to point and left click to shoot if you are using a projectile weapon like a rifle or pistol like you would if you were playing a first person shooter such as Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, for example.

If it is based on a die system where your weapon rolls a die for the amount of damage it does then it would probably be like any other MMORPG out there with their CU combat system like SWG.
Alaequae

This mentally challenged oaf was going for a stroll because

Post by Alaequae »

it looks like a nice day to see the sights in its backyard. All of a sudden a bloodthirsty, maniac wielding a newly won lightsaber begins to ruin the monster-looking person. His name is Bob.

Bob was excited about the upcoming Spring Break because he just finished his semester in Monster University. It was the most difficult curriculum he ever experienced.

Lo and behold, everything changed when he made the mistake of taking a little hike on his grandpappy's farm when all of a sudden, a lightsaber-wielding maniac accosted him and decided to slice and dice because Bob was different from all the rest of the humans.

He had been suffering from Fragile X syndrome with somatic changes to his body. He was once a human. Being killed by a Jedi Knight was the least of his worries. It is like waiting for a cure for cancer that is not available yet.

Poor Bob.
varutia

Post by varutia »

I wasn't going to touch this, but watched a couple youtube videos and it got my interest up. I may get it and have a go at it at a later date.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Not so much to do with SWTOR but since Skyrim doesn't have it's own thread (someone should totally get on that, I'm too lazy). So anyway found an article detailing some new mods. One of which is frickin Lightsabers for Skyrim!

That's Right Muthaf&kers, Lightsabers
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

This guy is my Skyrim hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cyWTihEC8
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Melodionxxx wrote:This guy is my Skyrim hero:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0cyWTihEC8
Robbaz is the internet's hero! Best one though is this;

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uhBiNx749Zw?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Saburo

Post by Saburo »

I see your contribution and raise it;

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wOXDb-xWEQY?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Have to wait till I'm at home to listen to that! Bah, must get some decent cans for work

S
Chordling

Post by Chordling »

I used to watch skyrim videos on youtube, then I took an arrow to the knee.

Speaking of SWTor, I've rolled a Jedi Sage on Space Slug, up to lvl 19 so far and having a lot of fun. Still tossing up between telekinetics and healing for the long run but for now I'm having fun with the damage route.
Fizzun

Post by Fizzun »

We're on space slug, if anyone needs a invite yell at axemee, inyauz, keno (timbur) robboo or myself on Antitrust
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Chordling wrote:I used to watch skyrim videos on youtube, then I took an arrow to the knee.
Well that's how I used to get my Skyrim fix while I was working. Now I've installed it on my work PC and can happily hack, slash and nuke my way to victory all day long!
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

Hah, that one's great. Call you and raise you Macho Man Randy Savage mod.

YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

Melodionxxx wrote:Hah, that one's great. Call you and raise you Macho Man Randy Savage mod.

YEAH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bifmj1O3D24
Yeah not a wrestling fan myself.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sv1VWb6nLK0?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Then watch the full song here (minus the censorship)

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CArejI2nZLg?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>