For Sab..

Moderator: Officers

kritoris

For Sab..

Post by kritoris »

Found it on Berthall and for some reason I thought of you.... :P

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6YYTx--wWi0&hl ... &version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Nekrha

Post by Nekrha »

I cracked up at the author names.
Saburo

Post by Saburo »

LMAO and all of it is 100% true. For years my pull message was "%t and his friends are inc". A monk's compass is deliberately made useless by Sony so we just guess directions. If there's light coming from that way it must be side up.

I have AT's set to "casts a spell" and when I see it I run away to do stuff, causing no end of grief to clerics and enchanters trying to buff me after receiving 10 tells for ac/mark or whatever and haste. Usually I send clerics tells for haste and enchanters tells for ac just to see if they're awake.

FD is a fantastic ability. It allows us to lay on the ground while everyone else does all the work. When questioned about it we just say we were clearing aggro on some big nasty that is just out of everyone's visual range.

The manual did miss one thing out. Never follow a monk. Ever. We're so ingrained with the knowledge that even if we do accidentally get aggro on something we can just drop it. So we happily run our way through anything and everything. Fool on you if you decide that following us is a good idea.