Returning to game.

Moderator: Officers

Katzane

Returning to game.

Post by Katzane »

Morning guys and gals, well it has been a number of years now since Rish and I played here. We have, in this time, left Brisbane and moved a couple 100ks west into the country for work and very much enjoy this Rural living, though I drive 90kms each day I do have a 9 day fortnight and a very good work life balance. Something to be said about working for an employer of choice. In this time Rishiel and I have tried other Mmorpg games but it seems we have come full circle. Rishiel doesn't use the computers so much nowadays since she discovered her passion for painting and spends a lot of her time creating, I will have to (if she lets me) post some of her paintings, whilst I have decided to get back into EQ and see what happens. With these new mercenaries I wont have to activate the alts right away which will save me some dollars for now. I spent some time on yesterday and even gained a level in relatively short time which was kinda surprising.

Anyhow when we last logged in was during that Welcome back period that Sony gave to people who been awol for a long time and I noticed Katzane was deguilded but if memory serves me right I think Thoraf told Rish that he misclicked or something which is no big. So my question is, what are the chances in rejoining Wreckers and having a roof to hide under?

For now I am on most weekday afternoons after work for an hour or two, depending if Rish doesnt want me to do any chores and where possible the weekends, though today I really need to mow the lawn, it is pretty hot at the moment so will hit the back yard in the late afternoon.

Anyhow, being called right now so best go see what I am needed for.

Cheers

Katz
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Heya Katz.. I see no probs in you and rish getting tags back if it's both of you without them etc. just shoot up an officer or myself in game and they can sort you out.