The Hobbit.

Moderator: Officers

sazxus

The Hobbit.

Post by sazxus »

<object><param></param><param></param><param></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JTSoD4BBCJc?ve ... p;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Delarian

Post by Delarian »

plz do not ruin this for me life!! i will killz u :evil:
biliy

Post by biliy »

looks ubah, i just hope they dont f*k with the storyline
Delarian

Post by Delarian »

exactly LOTR was pretty good so faith is in that they wont
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

*mumbles* faramir
biliy

Post by biliy »

I hated the changes around leaving out The old forest and moving the story completely to give Arwen (altough Liv is uncannily beautiful) a much bigger role. WTF were they thinking, getting her butt naked would have achived heaps more and got a "bigger" reaction, imho /sniff.

I just didnt think they should have fck'ed with any of that. Then again i aint a film maker and dont understand those complexities. I am sure he had his reasons not that i have to agree with them as i love the book(s).

If they now have Bilbo finding the ring at the bottom of his coffee cup whilse having a brew at the prancing pony, i will be hugely aggreived!
Delarian

Post by Delarian »

lol true....
varutia

Post by varutia »

The first movie is actually fairly close to the original book and in my view the best out of the three.

It is true that second and third book got way too much going on, it is impossible to properly depict all of it in the movies. However that being said, they should try stick more closely to the book which in my view would turn out a lot better in the long run, such as battle of pelennor field which got such an disappointing ending in the movie at least for me.

The hobbit has a relative more compact storyline and should be easy enough to show most of it exactly in the movie. I also hope they don't butcher it by changing stuff.
Delarian

Post by Delarian »

me tooz me too