going to be absent tonight and tomorrow

Moderator: Officers

Vedrix

going to be absent tonight and tomorrow

Post by Vedrix »

Gotta drive 400 miles to my buddies house to drop off my snake. New landlord freaked out and told me I couldn't have her in the house. I might be on tomorrow night round 1am pst. Goodluck with tonights raid wreckers!

-Vedrix
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

man. some people have no idea. have a safe drive mate and catch you upon your return
amadeas

Re: going to be absent tonight and tomorrow

Post by amadeas »

Vedrix wrote:Gotta drive 400 miles to my buddies house to drop off my snake. New landlord freaked out and told me I couldn't have her in the house. I might be on tomorrow night round 1am pst. Goodluck with tonights raid wreckers!

-Vedrix
And did the landlord give 14 days notice before the visit ??
Vedrix

Post by Vedrix »

No. He called the day before. And its really stupid he doesn't care about my dog but gave me a stupid reason for why I can't have the snake. His reasoning was what if a prospective renter saw the snake and decided not to rent the place because of its presence. . . .
Vedrix

Post by Vedrix »

No. He called the day before. And its really stupid he doesn't care about my dog but gave me a stupid reason for why I can't have the snake. His reasoning was what if a prospective renter saw the snake and decided not to rent the place because of its presence. . . .