Patch tonight tuesday

Moderator: Officers

amadeas

Patch tonight tuesday

Post by amadeas »

All EverQuest Live Servers will be down on Tuesday, September 25, 2012 at 4:30 a.m. US Pacific* for a Game Update. The servers are estimated to be unavailable for approximately 3.5 hours.

Equals 9.30pm EST
amadeas

Post by amadeas »

September 25, 2012

*** Spells ***

- Enchanter - Removed the sound effect and particle effects from Twincast Aura.

*** AA ***

- Necromancer - Reluctant Benevolence has been changed to self-only for the buff while retaining the group target for the effects.

*** Progression Servers ***

- Pathfinder Arelat is now available on Progression Servers when Omens of War is unlocked.
- Grand Librarian Maelin now accepts the Gelatinous Murkglider Egg on Progression Servers when Omens of War is unlocked.
- Treanik Ireblade is now available on Progression Servers when Kunark is unlocked.
- Fine Potion Vial is now available on Progression Servers when Omens of War is unlocked.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- Fixed an issue where turning in a stack of items on tasks would only take half of the items at once. It will now properly take the full amount and return the rest if there are extras.

- The EverQuest Team
Tomkatt

Post by Tomkatt »

BAHHHHHH yea they are gonna fix RB back to the normal ggrp buff once they retune pally stuns so it dont affect it as much, BAHHHHH so much for my raid healing of tank in grp
sazxus

Post by sazxus »

Yup. Rather then fix the exploit they Nerf a 3 year old AA. Yup. . . And try to lie about how it was intended to work this way originally even though its been worked on 8 times in the past.

http://www.necrotalk.com/showthread.php?t=12251&page=2
biliy

Post by biliy »

bah tards, why not just fix the darn exploit
LizEriadoc

Post by LizEriadoc »

Good to know some things haven't changed in 13 years.
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Tomkatt wrote:BAHHHHHH yea they are gonna fix RB back to the normal ggrp buff once they retune pally stuns so it dont affect it as much, BAHHHHH so much for my raid healing of tank in grp
You used the as trick ? I had no idea about it until the Sony post...

Post by Tomkatt »

i haven't exploited it but yes i have used it, because with it on me i can do grp heals like it isnt anything and so could any other paladin out their, and if they were tanking they proc'd it8 times as much if they had SA on, i was using RB to heal a grp while i tanked during HoT expansion without needing a healer at all reason a cleric friend of mine quit playing his cleric and went to a enc.
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

So you used the trick but didn't exploit it?

Right, makes perfect sense.

Post by Tomkatt »

i didnt use it to benefit any extra, when i was able to do the same thing wither i had RB on me or not, and being that it is an AA necro's use to keep themselves alive thru Death Bloom, its not exploiting it when u have a necro in the grp xping with you its then using their abilities the game has given them and has been in game for 3 years.