Raiding with two characters

Moderator: Officers

hokori

Raiding with two characters

Post by hokori »

Hi all,

This is Hatred. I know it's been like, years since I've last raided, and there are a bunch of reasons for that (I've also recently moved to the US as well), but I would love to start raiding again and fully intend on it.

As of a year ago or so, I started a warrior, that's now decently outfitted and AA'd up (4k aa). He's fully decked out in RoF T1 gear and augs, and I spoke with Thoraf about it but I'd love to make him my main as I have been enjoying the tanking experience a lot.

I also have Hatred (Necro) who is pretty equally geared/AA'd, and is a pretty good and easy source of DPS (relatively little focus required), so I was wondering what would be thought of me raiding with both characters, since I figure I can focus mainly on my warrior but still be able to provide easy DPS on my necromancer.

Anyways, these are just thoughts I'm having and I wanted to run that by everyone =)

Looking forward to raiding again with you all!
(I keep checking the raiding schedule but so far there aren't any updates. Has there been any official decision made on when raids will re-commence?)
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

We have a number of people who box on raids, myself included. There should be some rules on boxing on raids in one of the forums somewhere. Basically, and mains before bots on positions and loot,
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

http://wreckers.org/viewtopic.php?t=145 ... light=alts

This is the thread that I was looking for earlier =P. I was on my tab earlier, so its a bitch searching the forums on that =P
hokori

Post by hokori »

The topic or post you requested does not exist, oh no!

I'll search around for it =)