Grand Guild Hall is Down -- Please Read--

Moderator: Officers

Vedrix

Grand Guild Hall is Down -- Please Read--

Post by Vedrix »

A very unfortunate mistake has taken place that has left our guild hall completely bare. Earlier this morning there was a mishap while retrieving ones anchor's and due to some very unfortunate lag, and poor design, everything was packed up into storage.

If you use an anchor you will not be able to use it like you normally would. You wil have to gate, or some other means of transportation. However the regular guild hall is still fully functional.

I am very sorry that this happened, please keep in mind it was not intentional by any means. I feel awful that all that time and hard work that was put into place to give us a wonderful guild hall could be fucked up by something so stupid and simple as a single click. I have petitioned to GM's and have tickets currently waiting to try to roll everything back.

My apologies,
Vedrix
Tomkatt

Post by Tomkatt »

Me and Ved haev went thru and replaced ALL anchors and got the basic needs of the GGH back down adn in place so it wont be as bad till we get it back up to looking like it was no crafting stuff is up but banking trib portal regen pool and parcal is up and in the normal beginging spots, pool and the anchors will prob be moved back to wherever they were but i jsut wanted to amke sure they were all placed as to not mess up to much anyones normal play
Etha

Post by Etha »

Good work Tk

Click to see my upto date gear. Pic may be outdated.
LizEriadoc

Post by LizEriadoc »

So his happened while I was gone and my anchor is gone. Just wondering what I need to do, since I still have the little teleport thingy in my bag. Thx.
Etha

Post by Etha »

not 100% sure but, check parcel dude/chick, heard something about it being sent there when a ggh goes down.
Or hit shift + I while standing in guild hall and look for your anchor, see if its in storage or something.

Click to see my upto date gear. Pic may be outdated.
Nescafe

Post by Nescafe »

Lol, you will look back on this one day and laugh :P

I never liked them things anyway hehe

Post by LizEriadoc »

Etha wrote:not 100% sure but, check parcel dude/chick, heard something about it being sent there when a ggh goes down.
Or hit shift + I while standing in guild hall and look for your anchor, see if its in storage or something.
Thanks! That did the trick.