Sick of necro

Moderator: Officers

Darksiege

Sick of necro

Post by Darksiege »

Hey guys just posting that I wanna main a Drakkin Monk and forget about my other toons. I would be more than happy too join the guild on this character. But if Thoraf won't let me then I'm forced too leave.
Kimosavi

Post by Kimosavi »

First mistake is making a drakkin monk 8)
Gamanern

Post by Gamanern »

Darksiege wrote:I'm starting too like Wreckers - Ima stay mained on Darksiege.
Darksiege wrote:Monk isn't gonna work too much leveling too do plus my Dark Elf Necromancer is higher enough too beat Jakarh in a duel. Lol.
Darksiege wrote:Cancelling app - please remove
Darksiege wrote: I left Wreckers cause I didn't see the point of DKP but now I do causse I was addicted too rolling but I've gone too rehab and fixed that.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys sorry I couldn't apply cause I was playing full time with a rl friend so I didnt have time too commit too Wreckers and felt it unfair too app under false pretenses. But we had dis-agreements on things which leads me putting back in my application.
Darksiege wrote:Hey crew I was wondering if i could attend a raid just for some giggles.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have started playing on The Rathe Prexus server thanks anyway.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys just went on a very progressive MMM pickup raid lead by Dreekenail from Order of the Ancient Dragon with a bunch of Keepers of the Glade members.

Managed too pickup a bunch of loot for myself for some of my toons
-•Tiny Tinkermusic Box-o-Matic
-•Reflective Gem of Communication
-•Greasy Steam-Pauldrons
-•Intricate Engineer's Locket
-•Ring of Molten Alloy
-•Studded Engineer's Workgrips

- Circle of Divinity 2 and I think 2 o 3 cores (armor i think)
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have been thinking my eyes were fine when i checked them in the mirror but I'm at parents with a strong light in the bathroom and I noticed some damage too my eyes and I was looking for some discussion on maintaing eye/retna health.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have looked at my ass and have decided too give it quits - I wanna work on my figure more. Good luck.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have afew problems too contend with.
Where would I get such a steady stream of pure gold quotes without you Darksiege?
Suzuko

Post by Suzuko »

Darksiege wrote: I left Wreckers cause I didn't see the point of DKP but now I do causse I was addicted too rolling but I've gone too rehab and fixed that.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have been thinking my eyes were fine when i checked them in the mirror but I'm at parents with a strong light in the bathroom and I noticed some damage too my eyes and I was looking for some discussion on maintaing eye/retna health.
Darksiege wrote:Hey guys I have looked at my ass and have decided too give it quits - I wanna work on my figure more. Good luck.
These are legendary, almost died.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Lol.
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Gamanern

Post by Gamanern »

Maybe you should look up Kendiian, she seems to have a good friends list and likes pick up raids.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index ... nd.200258/
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

LOL Gam, did you simply sign up for the EQ forums so you could post against him there? =P
Gamanern

Post by Gamanern »

Artreth wrote:LOL Gam, did you simply sign up for the EQ forums so you could post against him there? =P
No way, where is the fun in faking this shit.

That was all him.
Suzuko

Post by Suzuko »

I really need to get him a twitter acct. @shitdarksiegesays
Nuviana

ds

Post by Nuviana »

Darksiege really is part of wrecker DNA. you wouldn't have the true wreckers experience without a dose of DS
Nuv

Because i am
Artreth

Post by Artreth »

I don't mean u creating his account, I mean did u sign up as yourself to post the repsonse you posted.
Gamanern

Post by Gamanern »

Artreth wrote:I don't mean u creating his account, I mean did u sign up as yourself to post the repsonse you posted.
I have been signed up to almost all the boards for a long time, mostly from releasing my programs, but also because I like to make trouble too.