Team Comp

Moderator: Officers

Raidein

Team Comp

Post by Raidein »

Anybody have thoughts on my team comp. I have a War/Rng/Brd/Shm thinking of adding a Ber/Clr to round out the 6. I also though about dropping the Shm for a Bst but I am not sure if it is worth it. Any thoughts?
Sraskus

Post by Sraskus »

Shm is very powerful healer, I would keep him. Plus epic/roar ADPS. They are also VERY good at DPS for longer fights, names, big ass giants, ect, plus they never run out of mana, very OP class.

I would go for the Berserker, you won't be displeased with his DPS and the ease of it.

I would also go with Bst and keep the shaman. That will give your group setup FULL melee ADPS...though it might be a lot to do. You can also have a cleric on the Rng or Bst account when a situation/mission/name may take more healing or might get away with a merc and have one of your toons sit out of the group while you take it down.

War/Shm/Rng/Brd/Bst/Zrk

This group contains Tank/Healer/DPS/CC, looks good to me.

Although for group content I prefer an SK over the rest of the tanks due to their AE agro and Self-healing. But any good playing tank class will shine, just take the time learn all his tools and rotate through them and know when to stack them.

Just one man's opinion...

Good luck!
Raidein

Post by Raidein »

I really like the Idea of the Bst just was unsure if the Shaman was going to be able to keep up heals by himself.
Sraskus

Post by Sraskus »

Shaman should do quite well. Specially if your bard is running Reckless Renewal song. (increase crit heal chance)

Shaman Heal Setup:

Glacier>Swell>Reckless>Recourse>Reckless

"Oh Shit Heal" > Historic Inter

Plus AA quick heals if need be.

With Slug, Renewal and Roars on your tank at all times.

Plus Slow/debuff on your target will lower the DPS of the mob.

Should be good enough to keep up any tank, unless the tank is under-geared. Which is why I like knight classes for group content, their ability to self-heal can make up for their lack of gear or when in a pinch.