Imtooshort and Quokka

Moderator: Officers

Quokka

Imtooshort and Quokka

Post by Quokka »

I have not been on lately.
Real life has changed here a bit for us (Imtooshort and Quokka) and I am honestly just too tired to log in most days (fatigue from my MS).

My work load has increased and I have totally lost the drive to play EQ. I would rather spend what free time I have relaxing, spending time with family (My dad - who has parkinsons - my mum, kids and grand kids and Imtooshort) without having to rush home on a Sunday to make raids.

I decided to cancel my subscription to EQ as a result of all that.
I may/may not be back in the future should the EQ bug bite me again, however at the moment the EQ bug is dormant and I am just not inspired to resuscitate it!

Again, my apologies for not fulfilling my obligations as an officer.
Jarinu

Re: Imtooshort and Quokka

Post by Jarinu »

Thanks for posting Quokka. We will miss you guys and appreciate the effort you have contributed to the guild

I totally understand RL pressures and reorientation of priorities.

If you guys have the need the game will still be here for some enjoyment.

Be well you two

Jarinu
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

I'll miss you guys! Hopefully we see you again in the future :) Good luck with everything in the meantime!
Booga

Post by Booga »

Thanks guys for everything.

Sorry it hasn't worked out with the work, family, health and game balance. But as many would understand those those first three always come first.

It's been a tough few months for the guild and thanks for listening to a guy that's just come back and working really hard to just get better at the game and better for the guild.

We'll miss you terribly and your contribution, but hopefully we'll see you back with the EQ bite at some stage in the future.

Cheers,
Booga