Greetings

Moderator: Officers

Kakashii

Greetings

Post by Kakashii »

Greetings all. My name is Kakashii and I'm the leader of Eastern Coalition on Coirnav. We are one of the few asian/oceanic TLP guilds out there and have been operating for about 4 years now. We're making pretty good progress and are now in the darkened sea expansion, with TBM close around the corner in about a month. Our goal is to try and be the first asian/oceanic TLP guild to hit live on a TLP server.

As everyone may be aware there are a fair few TLP guilds available out there on various TLP servers that are friendly in our time zone (+8 and +10 GMT). We have been lucky to push through a number of difficult expansions and the attrition it brings, especially when DPG throws wrenches every year in the form of new TLP's. The disconnect between them and the player base is apparent; as I'm sure many of you feel the same way through their actions that have pushed people away from the game. Coupled with the fact that we, as is, have a very small player base within our time zone makes things fairly difficult. Thankfully we have very supportive and loyal members that saw us through many tough times. So far we've been doing well in clearing expansions in era and achieving our goals for each one.

In any case the reason for my post is to introduce ourselves and should anyone be interested in playing in an expansion on a TLP server that's closer to live, we would love to have more checking us out as an alternative play time option. I would like to emphasize alternative - I know wreckers is and has been home for many of you and that is not my intent. I have known many of your members from back in the day that were part of wreckers at different points of their lives so there is a lot of respect for how well wreckers has established itself. Since content on live servers are a year long and it may be limited, should anyone be keen on passing the time in Coirnav they are most welcome to hit us up. Heroic characters are available as standard, similar to live servers.

Hope everyone stays safe and keeps well.

Kakashii/Shigouragu
Jarinu

Re: Greetings

Post by Jarinu »

Hi Kakashii,

Thanks for reaching out as we discussed to the player base - for our members having options to play amongst others who enjoy the game in the same time zone is a priority.

As we spoke about the offer is reciprocal to members in TLP guilds who may want to play on the live servers with us.
State of game has been hurt pretty hard over the last year or two with decisions Daybreak has made and continues to make.

I am supportive of people who want to spend time playing with both our guilds

Cheers
Jarinu
"Looks like Maz was right.. - Thoraf"
"Looks like Maz was right.. There can add me to your sig! - Kofn"
"*sigh* 'the maz is right' strikes again! - Zurt"
"Have you noticed that nobody who thinks 'Maz is right' still plays? - Melo"
"Now Melo doesn't play! Cursed! - Fny"
Kakashii

Re: Greetings

Post by Kakashii »

Thanks Jar. Totally agree and thanks for the support!

Regards,
Kakashii