Hedge the Saturday

Moderator: Officers

Saldarcheck

Hedge the Saturday

Post by Saldarcheck »

There will be a Hedge run this Saturday 9th of Oct.

So start time is 4pm ( Sydney ), 2pm ( Perth ) this Saturday the 9th of October.

All Alt's and Mains welcome - remember it's 3 group's, so turn up a touch earlier to assure you get a spot.

Cheers Saldar
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Rightyho
Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

maz is ma
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

I tried that in an open raid in there the other day - Glark tanked up till we had a 6 spawn and my furious discipline was out - that said the chanters present wernt mezing any of the mobs /boggle
Moshpitt

Post by Moshpitt »

I'll be there can box the cleric if we are short on healers. the Monk needs that flag so will be nice to get that knocked out.
Blah Blah Blah, songs that never hit # 1: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=853376
Retired to only hum songs in my head.
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Err did you miss this Mosh? Grats all who got flags.
Moshpitt

Post by Moshpitt »

Ya got home and the cable modem was out till you all were in deep Plane of Air. That sucked.
Blah Blah Blah, songs that never hit # 1: http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=853376
Retired to only hum songs in my head.
Elandra

Post by Elandra »

Sorry I couldn't stay for the Hedge Raid, I had people coming over and time just ran out for me. :oops:
~*Exarch Elandra Demarius*~
<Wreckers> -[Tholuxe Paells]-

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." - Unknown
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ahh well I guess it took a little longer than Saldar expected to get the people together..

Did you need hedge flag Elandra?
Elandra

Post by Elandra »

I did need the flag, and I tried so hard to stay but it just wasn't possible. I appreciate the effort required to get a raid like that going, so I was very sorry to have to leave. I hope everybody did well and I will try to get a hedge raid organised sometime soon :)
~*Exarch Elandra Demarius*~
<Wreckers> -[Tholuxe Paells]-

"I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot." - Unknown
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Ahh bugger.. ohh well, you'll get used to being a gimp I'm sure. heheh

Ohh, you aren't an applicant btw.. So remove it from your sig. You're a Wrecker. If we find you don't fit in over time we'll deguild you but until that day you are a full member. :)
Saldarcheck

Thanks

Post by Saldarcheck »

Thanks for everyone's help on the hedge, sorry it ran late.
I had a bit of trouble getting numbers, thx to all the guildies who jumped in at the end to help get the Hedge done.

Thanks Saldar