wuh wuh

Moderator: Officers

Rokash

wuh wuh

Post by Rokash »

Two couples were playing cards one evening. John accidentally dropped <br>some <br>cards on the floor. When he bent down under the table to pick them up, he <br>noticed that Bill's wife's legs were spread and wasn't wearing any <br>underwear! Shocked by this, John upon trying to sit back up again, hit his <br>head on the table & emerged red-faced. Later, John went to the kitchen to <br>get some refreshments. Bill's wife followed & asked, "Did you see anything <br>that you liked under there?" Surprised by her boldness, John courageously <br>admitted that, well, indeed he did. She said, "Well, you can have it but <br>it will cost you $500." After taking a minute or two to assess the financial <br>situation as well as the moral costs of this offer, John indicates that <br>he is indeed interested. She tells him that since her husband, Bill, works <br>Friday afternoons & John doesn't, that John should be at her house <br>around 2pm Friday afternoon. <br>When Friday rolled around, John showed up at Bill's house for the <br>planned time at 2pm sharp & after paying her the agreed upon $500, they went to the bedroom & closed their sexual transaction as Sue had promised. <br>Afterwards, <br>John quickly dressed & left. As usual, Bill came home from work at 6pm &> > upon entering the house, asks his wife abruptly, "Did John come by the <br>house this afternoon?" With a lump in her throat, Bill's wife answered, <br> "Why yes, he did stop by for a few minutes this afternoon." Her heart <br> nearly skipped a beat when her husband curtly asked, "And did he give you <br> $500?". In terror, she assumed that somehow he had found out, & after <br> mustering up her best poker face, replied, "Well, yes, in fact <br> he did give me $500". <br> <br> Bill, with a satisfied look on his face, surprised his wife by saying, <br> "Good, I was hoping he did. John came by the office <br> this morning & borrowed $500 from me. He promised me he'd stop by our <br> house this afternoon on his way home & pay me back." <br> <br><br><br> NOW THAT'S A PLAYER! ! ! <br> <p></p><i></i>