Noggle got the hookup!

Moderator: Officers

Noggle

Noggle got the hookup!

Post by Noggle »

I just wanted to thank all of you again, for allowing me to not only come along on yet another fantastical raid, but to loot like 30% of the loot that droppped! That mask is $$ ... and btw, if I find out that any Wrecker needed it, alt or not, I promise you, I will get very choked up. Honestly, there might be tears! </serenity>

Hennyway, I'll see you all Thursday! I will not be able to make Monday's raid, sadly (ok maybe for a couple hours), due to class in the morning.
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

Just realized that the paraphrased Serenity quote in the previous post could be taken quite badly, and sound rude. Rest assured it was meant for amusement factor only, and I actually would be upset if it turned out a wrecker needed that mask. It is fantastic, and I love the hell out of it (can't stop clicking!), but as much as I feel as though I am a part of your family, I'm still not technically ... and would feel horrible if one of you needed it.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Gratz Noggle, and enjoy it, you earned it.

/click away
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Gratz Noggle good having you arround and thanks for attending my Aug raid on Sunday also. Your a good guy and you dont seem to let your tanks die too often (snigger)
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

I realy do try to keep em alive. Sometimes during a raid though I start to focus too heavily on the tank I'm healing, and forget to look at my grp window. Also, I have 2 cats, and they like to jump on my lap ... that can cause some late heals ...
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Sometimes during a raid though I start to focus too heavily on the tank I'm healing, and forget to look at my grp window.
Dun worry about that, I'm sure Alles just had a bad night :orclol:
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Noggle wrote:Also, I have 2 cats, and they like to jump on my lap
Raiding from my brother's house has this danger too - their claws are so sharp and can wake me up during an afk bowing raid :orclol:

I thought letting people die in your group was the done thing on raids... :wink:
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

Yes the claws can cause some very serious problems, such as attempting to heal the mob, or breaking a CH chain ... if I were on teamspeak you would hear " ................................................................................. OW! Fucker! Get off me fatty! god damn cats ...."
Verroth

Post by Verroth »

This might also confuse you back into your previous life as Noogie and trying to run around on the ass of the mob and look for your backstab key and the realize you are no longer a rogue$$

Silly ass dorfs:P

"That was not a train you twunt, that was a challenging pull..."
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

HAHAHA the sad thing is, that HAS happened before. Luckily not in a raid situation, but in a grp in wos once, I thought I was on my rogue and I was meleeing ... tank got to 12% hp before I remembered and hit div arb. I tried to play it off like I was saving mana or something, but I thought I was on my rogue, funny shit. You'd think the fact that I was hitting once every 1.8 seconds instead of like 7 times a second would give it away ... but I was really tired.
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Heheheh Noggie

Oh and as for letting some of ya grp die that is ok depending on who they are ... if it is me you are a dead and punted little man :P JK /hugs

I must say it has been great to have you around :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Turook

Post by Turook »

/sad druid

I havn't had the chance to kill Rags for weeks now :(