Signet hunting

Moderator: Officers

Soowwer

Signet hunting

Post by Soowwer »

Just noticed the new recruit Berkat adn his need for signets also along with a few others. I'm here to say that I need the 3 instance sigs and am willing to help others get theirs as well. I am on at around 3:30am est Mon-Thurs and Friday after 10pm est. All day Saturday and Sunday. Give me a holla when and where you guys want to get together to get this done for ourselves. Also any more help would be greatly appreciated if any of the wreckers wish to join, be it knowledge or Axe. All would be greatly appreciated :D . See you in game.
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

You ready for this Soow? Bhav still needs 2 of the instanced sigs. My rogue needs all 3. You need all 3.

We tried this before, and we needed a snarer ... well I have good news for you. I happened to max out Noogie's poison making skill by making 10 shot Spine Rend potions ... so my rogue is now a snarer. You, me, and Bhav can do this alone if Berkcat is unavail.

That said, Berkcat is MORE than welcome to join us, as more dps is GREATLY helpful, and the rogue's snare, while it commonly lands, is random, and does not last long, so zerker snare could help out. Let's set it up for sometime soon.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Nogitron Tanxem 51 Warrior
Turook

Post by Turook »

Still chasing 1 sig for Hitten, happy to help others get theirs done.
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

Congratulations to Soowwer, he finished off his sigs last night! 4 SI mobs en route to Taromani kinda screwed turning em in tho. Bhavak still needs Sewers sig, and Noogie needs Sewers and Dranik's Hollows. Which one does Hitten need?
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Zap needs most sigs still, would be happy to come along to any :)
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Still need DH for glark - I r the slack...
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Good job guys, gratz Soowwer on the signets. :)
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

Grats to Bhavak and Hitten, who also completed sigs tonight.

Noogie needs DH
Glark needs DH
Berkcat needs WoS, RCoD, Sewers, Catacombs
Zappity needs uhmm ... some.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

hehe he has 2 of them. I'll check his bank later :)
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Escatone lacking CoD and SoH. But you'll probably be done with this before I'm back on the 13th/14th. Just like last semester :p
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

Updated list:

Noogie - DH
Glark - DH
Berkcat - WoS, RCoD, Sewers, Catacombs
Escatone - Sewers, Catacombs
Thornelilly - Sewers, Catacombs, RSS
Zappity - some

WoS, RCoD, and RSS are fairly easy signets to get in passing, as there are multiple spawn points for the mobs, and with exception of RCoD, there is often a large amount of people in the zone most of the day. See about getting those sigs solo (ie. anyone killin sig mob? looking to loot). If RCoD can't be done solo, we can check for him when we run to the sewers/catacombs instances.

Likely Zapp needs sewers, catacombs, and hollows, making 4 who need sewers and catacombs both, and 3 who need DH. So it looks to me like we still have quite a few to do here. Most are for alts, but 2 mains need them. Let's get those done soon. I will be out of town from Wednesday til Saturday I think, and Saturday is a raid night. Sunday looks like the best bet for me. Will try to be on at ~3pm AU time to get started on these on Sunday. with Thorne healing I can box my rogue and Bhavak if he is unavailable.

Those on list: Let me know if this is a good day and time for you. It gives us 4 hours before aug run to punch out some serious sigs. If not enough people can show (hoping specifically for Berkcat and Thornelilly), then we can re-arrange the time and day.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Turook

Post by Turook »

As usual I'm on thro the day, happy to come along and grab more for others.
Thanks for the help getting Hittens last one.
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Zap has RCoD and WoS. Sun isn't good for me as i'm not home from work till 6.30.. but i'm not really in all that much of a rush to get these done, esp. considering i've quite a bit to do for Mic first.
Tiressa

Post by Tiressa »

A note on the RCoD instances, since for some reason it doesn't seem to be common knowledge.. (Though yall may already know this) Some people suggets standing one person at the instance giver and having another party member zone into the instance and see if it's the correct one, but you can go a step further.

First, you don't have to have someone zone into the instance and check to see if it's the right one. You can *know* that it's the right one by what the dragorn npc says. He lists the names of the named in the instance, so if you know A Rabid Dropbear is one of the instance mobs you can have the mission getter just get the mission, check the named he lists, and if they are not the right ones remove everyone and get a new instance. (He'll say something like omg watch out for A Rabid Dropbear in there, crikey! But if he says The Kangaroo Matriarch is in there, get a new instance.)

If you bring a tracker or rogue you can have the member get the instance and have the other party member zone into the instance and see if the Dragorn is up. It can be up when the instance is created, and since it can be a pain and hours of killing, it can save a lot of time. The one in the circular room (think that one is catacombs?) can be checked with invis or by killing the first rat near the zi that sees invis then running to check him with invis after that. The other one with the traps can be checked too, though it's a bit tougher (make melo do it omg, he's fast and can fade and get booted out be removing him if it's not up!) Hope that helps if people weren't aware of that info.

~T~
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

That's exactly what we've been doing, but thank you all the same, it's very helpful information.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Katzane

Post by Katzane »

Hmm I had thought they changed it so a Named would never be up first time? If this is the case and a chance is there, then sounds like it's a little easier trying the track method.
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

They did so in GoD (+added minimum number of kills for spawn), sounds odd if they didn't in OoW.
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

They have not done it in OoW. At least not in the catacombs instance. When we got Soowwer his sigs, I did with Ceyx, a bard from my old guild, checking spawns everytime we got the instance. We repeated the instance until we got one with the mob up (took about 8 minutes) and then went and killed him for Soowwer's sig. Later that same evening, we got Bhav's the same way.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Katzane

Post by Katzane »

Incentive to now complete a set of Signets for a Cleric and Druid :) (others as time permits, and interest) :D
Noggle

Post by Noggle »

I would be more than willing to run a regular weekly night to get alts and new recruits sig'd. If anyone interested can post which alts need which sigs, and the days/times they would be most able to do this, I'll get it set up. For nights when there are no people needing sigs, we can set a regular xp group with our mains for a few hours also, to make it beneficial in either sense.
Noggle Heelzem 70 Cleric
Noogie Stabzem 70 Rogue
Turook

Post by Turook »

Don't confine it to just Sigs Nog.

You'll find theres quite a few people wanting to finish progression missions of all sorts, DoD and PoR.

If you want to make a regular group for this, feel free to put me down to help you.
Soowwer

Post by Soowwer »

Yeah what Turook said. Count me in as well for whatever. Lets kill sh...! :orcgrin:
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

Anguish sig farm still happening? Escatone is back online when I get the Direct9c thing updated and will be looking for CoD and SoD. Also quite eager to do any other grouping. I'm on Euro time though. Raid = noon for me.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Hmm if you can't raid, then why waste ya time doing them?
Tho I can't talk, I did them all for Hitten and I don't see me ever taking Hitten in there. I just like like doing flags and keys :)
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

/ponder Turook