I'm BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Officers

Vimmy

I'm BBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Vimmy »

Hola my babies!:)
This is the UBERNESS THAT IS VIMMES FROM THE GREAT STATE OF TEXAS!!!!!
I would have logged on my account but I have no idea what the info for the username and password and all that good stuff is,just bought a new puter so since I did that fun stuff about 4 years ago I have no idea what it is,I just saved it on puter.:)
Anywho HOLA MY BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) I missed you all alot,but I had to take this little holiday from EQ,reason I didnt post that I was taking a break was because I didnt know I was till it happened...thats the way that Bitch we call real life sometimes does things:)
RL and such sometimes kickes you in the nuts......those are the things between your legs that you dont Have Betty....a.k.a. Golgo:)And after you get kicked in the nuts enough you decide to kick back:)I did and well lets just say my nuts are a lot less swolen then Life's atm:)
So if my little bearded Lover Thoraf will send me the old account info for my account I would appreciare it:)Oh and yes I can raid again and more so when the time change goes into effect in a couple months:)
One last thing though,and this is very important.....always and I mean ALWAYS remember....im so much prettier then you are:)
Night my babies be safe out there:)
Vimmy

Post by Vimmy »

Hah I almost forgot.....Was so all me:)
Be safe out there my babies!:)
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

....drugs bad. very bad!

hi vimme :)
There are no atheists in a hen house.

Vimmy

Post by Vimmy »

*licks Betty up and down and all around*
Shlob

Post by Shlob »

VIMMY!!!!! you sexy worst half of crimson!!!!!!!!how are you? you dont e-mail or call or even write anymore! gol and now talken your position of my bitch!
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

marry me shlobbie!

Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Wuwuw, hi Vimmy

/tackles and hugs the dwarf
Melodionxxx

Post by Melodionxxx »

You mad bastard Vimmes, will be good to have you around again =)

MeloxXx
leidana

Post by leidana »

OMG ((hugs))

hiya hun :)

good to see you are alive and well and normal still :D

can't wait to see ya in game

((hugs))
Lei
Golgolath

Post by Golgolath »

vimmie is not normal lei :p

Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Vimmey is vimmey normal
Angelsheart

Post by Angelsheart »

wb vimmy
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

I could do something evil with your account (like give you a new password) but will I...
motobike

Vimmey

Post by motobike »

Hey Vimmey

Welcome back I have a score to settle withyou you BASTARD

Getting chickens to lick my nuts was a fantasy
THE BASTARDS DON'T HAVE TONGUES

took me 2 weeks of beeing pecked in the cagggs to think
mmmm Maybee VIMMES WAS LIEING

Fuck you

Moto
Old Wreckers never die
they just go out to pasture.
See what I am up to Now.

<a href="http://biocharproject.org/"> Biochar Project</a>

<a href="http://biocharindustries.com/">Biochar Industries</a>
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

Reset your password to the first word in the song.
corlag

Post by corlag »

Aamasie i see you stealing the famouse /tackle hugs :orcgrin:
heya wreckers long time no see / chat etc.
Hope you guys are blasting the crap out of things good still.
I'm trying out Vanguard in the spare time I do get, if anyone plays around with it you can find me on the Shidreth server under the Lesser Giant know as Bruthane Irontoe /flex

Miss you all and much <3
Izikithin
[77] Beast Lord
Vimmy

Post by Vimmy »

Hola my Babies:)
Yes,yes It is the UBERNESS FROM THE GREAT STAtE OF TEXAS!!!!!!,First off I LUB ALL OF YOU,yes even golgo.kk I wrote a thingy but i have no idea where it went...I spent like a half a fucking hour on it makes me sad.so not gonna try to be fancy or you know clever with this post.
I dont play because I recently found out I have Cancer..I am 32 years old and fucking gourgeouse,but now I know that the Uberness may have an experation date.I personally dont like the fact that I may have a date the I will simply stop on,that does not compute with me...far as im conserned I will simply stop when I am ready,my body wants to do different but I control my body it does not control me.
I have some treatments and stuff that help me be uber and maybe destroy the cancer....that is one of the reasons I cant be here with all of you...when I joined Wreckers i was made for your time zone,now my life is the only time zone I know.
Wreckers Forever ! what has it been 3 or 4 years since I joined and made not only friends but damn good friends?This and or that and damn right im gonna beat this.
Miru,shafar,sonna,tooky,golgo,Lie,thor,curt,ele,Nexy,Ragy,Moto,bitch Melo,and a couple Dozen more I cant remember. You and all of you that can read thiis ae my babies........no matter if the cancer takes me in my sleep,I will remember all of you and shlob the slacker.
I had nicer and more pleasent things to say earlier,but this is the same....I love and appreciate all of you,even those of you I have never met.I take stock of the life I have liven at this point and the one thing I see is that I dont tell those that are important to me or just important that I appreciate and love them..I Now do say that if your reading this and if you do or dont know me then well if I have a chance to get to know you then I am honored......My Name Is Vimes Ubergimp,I Have been a Wrecker for a few years,and if your gonna be one of us then welcome!
Even if you are to be one of us then...well thor Willl let you know the most important part.Dont look shy thor you know it,hhe before im done just want to say for shits and gigglels my Email adress is yes it relly is this Email

yes Emailatmyemail@comcast.net is the real address is my email.

This may actually be the last time I type to all of you......it makes me very sad...AAM,you are my hero Hun,hehe I am listening to Garth Brooks :friends in low places.....I do know and realise that sooner or later Golgo will be that friend in low places:)

Golgo you still owe me the song,God bless Texas from the group Little Texas,when you are slumming do a Garth Brooks thingy and listen to friends in low places..would ake me happy!
Be safe out there my babies and always remembe abd I mean always...Here And NOW we are ALIVE,......here and now we are alive my babaies!!!!
Vimmy

Post by Vimmy »

Tried to squeeze to much into that previouse post.....it actually annoyed me.There is soo much I want to say and can only say in a glib post.I can try to say it again in this post but what would be the point?
I think the point would be I may be able to do it better.
Bariselon

Post by Bariselon »

You are in my thoughts vimmers hopefully you will pull past your experation as you put it and carry the strength within you to pull through. Keep going man, will miss you when your not on, but came back when you can and will be waiting to hear you beat it.
Dariah

Post by Dariah »

Hi Vimmes, srry to hear the bad news, just want you to know to keep your chin up and think positive the mind is a powerful thing. My father passed away to cancer in 94, had he gone to the doctors sooner it mightnt have been terminal. The technology and treatments have advanced so much since then. If your interested in trying something different, there is something available out there that is called Himalayan Goji Juice, it has had some amazing effects on people, my mum and my sister swear by it. I think its by a company called free life. Maybe give it a go :)

Hugs, try and keep in touch with us

Dari
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

Love you Vimmie.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
leidana

Post by leidana »

same as all the others hun - love ya heaps :)

know i'm thinking of ya hun

((hugs))
Lei
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Take care of yourself, remember we are here if you need us, and you are in my thoughts.

/hugs
Vimmy

Post by Vimmy »

TY.and appreciate it allI really do.Hello my name is Ralph Uber and I M BETER THEN THIS !
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

You'll beat it Vimmes :) Take care of yourself mate.

--Mica