im back yall

Moderator: Officers

serpentius

im back yall

Post by serpentius »

Hey guys-spring break is coming up, due to recent activities i decided i wanted to spend my spring break sitting on my ass in my house instead of going out and being social. So if anyone has an inactive account, or an active account i could possibly play around with please email me at jestoffel@hotmail.com
I know this is a bold question due to my inactivity on the boards, and the certain events that happened so quick a couple months ago. Just thought id throw this question out there take care =)
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

hmmm
motobike

SERPS

Post by motobike »

You Want a banker/officer So you can twink your self stupid ?

Moto
Old Wreckers never die
they just go out to pasture.
See what I am up to Now.

<a href="http://biocharproject.org/"> Biochar Project</a>

<a href="http://biocharindustries.com/">Biochar Industries</a>
Thoraf
Site Admin

Post by Thoraf »

How's the girlfriend? College? Gym?

You mentioned perhaps starting a new toon and perhaps reapping in the summer. I assume this is the beginning of these plans?

I am not sure if anyone has any 'spare' toons that you could aquire, but considering the last luck you had with such a toon perhaps you'd do better starting one from scratch that is truly your own. It doesn't take very long to get to raiding level if indeed you are on holidays and sitting on your ass :)

Either way.. keep in touch, though perhaps a guild on your own timezone would better suit?
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Vic/Hok account is inactive atm and even when it IS active, i don't play either of them much - Pretty much only when i'm really bored or get sick of Mic for some reason :p

If Thoraf has no objection, you could run Hok (would pref. that you left Vic alone) if you wanna play around with us, perhaps come to a raid or two during your spring. However, that's assuming you weren't back permanently, in which case perhaps another solution could be found (don't wanna give up that acct. permanently :))
Freerolling

Post by Freerolling »

my monk! u bitch mic :twisted:
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

hehe Free
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

Shush gnome :P
Kofn
Site Admin

Post by Kofn »

Gnome? where? I don't see any gnomes in this thread
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

That is cos they are too short Weo *nod*
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
serpentius

Post by serpentius »

My life is going very smoothly. Decent grades across the board. My girlfriend and I are going to attend the same university next year so that will be fun. We might even move to Florida if i can get a transfer over there (compliments of fed ex). I recently received a promotion so i was able to move out of my parents house fairly easily, and the bonus is FULL tuition reimbursment. Ive been playing in a full contact football league(set up by the local police academy) so every sunday i get to beat up on middle aged cops.
As of my return to everquest being permanent? I am undecided. I definitly would like to being that I will probaly have the time upcoming. Unsure as of when-perhaps june i will be able to play full time.
Im glad to see you guys are all doing well in the new content, i hope everyone is enjoying themselves. I have been spying on the boards a few times a week since i quit, makes me miss you guys =(.

But starting tomorrow i wont have any class's for a FAT WEEK, and i only work 20 hours a week now , so that leaves roughly 2-3000 for eq.

I turn 20 in april. Im told this is the most disapointing age from all my co-workers. Anyone got anything GOOD to tell me about turning 20?
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

People will hang shit on you less cause your balls have finally dropped?
Axemee

Post by Axemee »

your not considered a teenager any more is the best part about being 20

Its stupid to argue with an Idiot.
They will just bring you down to their level.
and beat you with experiance!