Melbournites Interested In Melbourne Work.

Moderator: Officers

Mazia

Melbournites Interested In Melbourne Work.

Post by Mazia »

The company I work for has recently been successful in being named as preferred Tenderer (or something along that gist) for the Melbourne Water outsource contract over in Melbourne.

Our company - Kinetic IT - Is a Perth based outsourcing / solution provider presently looking after the support contracts for WA Police, WA Department of Education and Training amongst other contracts. Melbourne Water being the first east coast contract we have secured.

We are looking for 30 odd staff over the next 2 months to fill various level rolls intention of starting them late July through August. Presently we are doing out due dilligance on the contract but recruitment drive is starting now.

Some people are moving from Perth over to fill key rolls etc however anyone that might be interested please let me know through PM or talking to me in game and I can get information to you with regards who to talk to / apply for the positions.

I dont have any idea what kind of salery ranges there are to be honest just helping to get the word out.

Obviously its IT based support work. ITIL based delivery methodologies. Recently migrated the entire network from Novel to Microsoft based products (SMS etc). Rolls are from Infrastructure, First level support, Server and Desktop support.
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

So no management rolls paying a shitload then ??

:fuck:
Kysumu
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Got your ITIL masters?
Kysumu

Post by Kysumu »

I think to much faith is put on education these days. Especially something that revolves around process process process :) .. especially for processes that can be done in a 12 day course $$ (for 9k)

Give me a definition of shitload and I will work out the RvR on the course :twisted:

RvR for the win :)

Trust IT nerds to put their "best practices" management information into a bunch of books and sell it as a course. I suppose we are lucky they aren't titled M-ITIL. Still though the UK Government holds the trade marks on it. Scary.

Good oppotunity though if you need work in Melbourne. Are they looking for Fulltime or Contract based rolls for now Maz??

:fuck:
Kysumu
Mazia

Post by Mazia »

Bit of both I believe - They have 2 months to get the staff on site before they need to start hitting SLA's

3 of my staff are planning to head over given the chance already more for lifestyle than anything.

Melbourne Water is an ITIL based site - Kinetic is a Government provider so /shrugs. Process is everything