Wanting more info on Wreckers

Moderator: Officers

Jouses

Wanting more info on Wreckers

Post by Jouses »

Hello. I'm wanting to find out more info on Wreckers. I'll just give some info about me to start with.

I started playing Everquest back when it was first released into Australia. Iwas playing on and off till World of Warcraft was released than I played that. Ended up with lvl 60's in just about every class for WoW. At the start of this year I started up Everquest again and played on the FV server where I ended up leveling to 65 on mage/cleric/necromancer and decided to stick with a monk which I got to 70 and a few AA.

I got fairly bored on FV, hence the re-rolling to mess around with different classes. There wasn't many people on that server especially in the Aus time zone. So I've recently gone back to WoW.

But I'd really like to play Everquest again and have just stumble upon your guild website (was linked on the Everquest forums). I'd be really interested in finding out the following info.

Is Wreckers a fairly active guild in general (lots of people on every day) or do people mainly just log on for the 3 days a week to raid?

Roughly how many active raiders are there? Is there ever a shortage of players, so bad that raids are called off?

Basically I'm after an active raiding guild that also does group stuff and helps each other out, not after a guild that just logs on to raid then logs off till the next raid (if you know what I mean?).

I really have no idea on how populated Everquest is at the moment, I keep hearing it's dying but I'm not too sure about that hence the question about if enough players :)

I'm really wanting to play a Necromancer. Shouldn't take too long to get to 75 (6 months or less).

Anyway I think I just rambled and not even sure if there is a question in there :P
Micahle

Re: Wanting more info on Wreckers

Post by Micahle »

Jouses wrote:....

Is Wreckers a fairly active guild in general (lots of people on every day) or do people mainly just log on for the 3 days a week to raid?

Yes. We have people from Europe/UK and the US (as well as various places in between) so there's usually some people on at all times. Often there's a fair few people playing on off-raid nights, during prime-time.

Roughly how many active raiders are there? Is there ever a shortage of players, so bad that raids are called off?

We have somewhere in the area of 45 mains on every night for raids, complemented with some bots when needed. Sometimes it's a few more (up to 50 mains) and sometimes a few less (down to 40). We haven't had a raid called off due to lack of numbers in as long as i can remember. Although patches do interfere sometimes so we may miss all or part of a raid because of that.

Basically I'm after an active raiding guild that also does group stuff and helps each other out, not after a guild that just logs on to raid then logs off till the next raid (if you know what I mean?).

We have some ppl who only log on to raid and then log off again, but there is a LARGE % of the guild who play and group together regularly.

I really have no idea on how populated Everquest is at the moment, I keep hearing it's dying but I'm not too sure about that hence the question about if enough players :)

I'm really wanting to play a Necromancer. Shouldn't take too long to get to 75 (6 months or less).

Anyway I think I just rambled and not even sure if there is a question in there :P
Last edited by Micahle on Sat 30 Jun, 2007 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiroki

Post by Hiroki »

MICA! DUDE! Bad color choice mate
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Thanks for the reply :D

I got a copy of the anniversary from direct2drive since no local shops have the game.

I'm on dial-up patching EQ, 32 hours to go!

(can't wait to get ADSL back!)
boonees

Post by boonees »

Hmm a necro, well if you do roll a necro i warn you now, bring your own shovel and do your own digging.
Im running outta room in the backyard but im sure i can find a spot for you.

RiP
Boonees 82 necro
Banur 75 cleric
Bazilisk 75 sharman
ronni

Post by ronni »

lol boon ... man what had you been smoking? pass some this way!
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Hello all, I'm finally all patched and online!
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

wuwuw
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Micahle

Post by Micahle »

There we go Ails, all fixed :P
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

I'm really keen to join!

Just need levels/AA/flags/keys etc, good times good times.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

You are welcome to put Wreckers channel on autojoin. It's our chat/friend/guest/applicant channel and the best way to get to know the folks.
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Ok will do thanks.
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Zurt just leveled up a toon to 75 to join Wreckers. He did it in short time, maybe have a chat to him for a few pointers.
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

what level is your necro at now jouses?

look for me online...i'm often boxing...and can drop a bot to make room for a toon that is leveling...depending on whether or not you can get to where i am with keys etc.

-Ephyr and bots
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Hello, level 28 :)

Flag and keyless :P
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

awwwwwww he is just a baby :) ... Good luck with it all ... if ya need a hand sing out :D
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Just want to thank Gimobuk for all his help, and he continues to help me :)

Thanks heaps!

i'm currently lvl 39. Hopefully will be lvl 50 tomorrow night :)
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Nice going !!! ... just rember to enjoy the ride :)
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

haha I'm enjoying it :P
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Good stuff :D
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Ding lvl 50! woot! Only 25 more to go!
Aamasie

Post by Aamasie »

Good job :good:
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

Level 60 now! Hoping to hit level 70 in about 2 weeks (hopefully).
Ephyr

Post by Ephyr »

great progress mate...

how is the downloading going? last time we chatted you were still working through the expansions via dial up downloan (uugghhh!)...

look forward to you being able to join us in some of the newer zones one of these days...

-Ephyr and bots
Jouses

Post by Jouses »

have finished downloading every expansion :D