Pasta Bake /Lasagne

For fun and adventure

Moderators: Miruwin, Officers

Axemee

Pasta Bake /Lasagne

Post by Axemee »

ok this was cooked for me so not quite sure how it gose but from what i could work out.

Make your meat sause (as you chose to make it many different ways that i know of)

layer the meat then instead of using the pasta sheets put a layer of Ravioli down then more meat then a layer of Spinach & Ricotta Ravioli then more meat then layer with grated cheese to taste.

then bake,

sorry i know this is very breif but figured those who know how to cook will know what i mean.

Axemee :twisted:
Vexo

Post by Vexo »

I couldn't find this on EQtraders, what's the final combine result named?
Sandelin

Post by Sandelin »

hummm... Vexo I am pretty sure since these are real life recipes the the real name would be Pasta Bake / Lasagne.....

:twisted: Sand :twisted:
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

hmm it sounds pritty good :) .. might even give this one a shot :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Miruwin

Post by Miruwin »

You can do a pasta bake with any pasta really (within reason). Make a good meat sauce and mix through any pasta - macaroni, shells, spirals twists etc. (doesn;t work too well wth spaghetti though), top with grated cheese and bake. Or put a layer of pasta, a layer of meat sauce, a sprinkle of cheese and keep building finishing with a cheese layer.

You can also use ravioli and gnocchi for a bit of a difference.

Your sauce needs to be a little wetter than normal as it will dry out a bit in the oven. You can also use any favourite pasta sauce in this too, alfredo, carbonara, bolognaise, pesto, marinara, cheese, vegetarian, etc etc.
Miruwin

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Turook

Post by Turook »

Sounds almost healthy.......... Ewwwww
tavrah

Post by tavrah »

it works great with spaghetti if it's left over from last night's supper :) ... and you can also use Zuchini instead of pasta at all. Just slice the Zuchini into thin slices and put a layer of sauce, Zuchini, sauce Zuchini ... then a layer of ... 2 cups cottage cheese mixed with 1 egg and 2 cups shredded sharp cheese of your choice .. then Zuchini and meat sauce again :)
Jorgurorf

Post by Jorgurorf »

try using say 3 cheeses to mix up the flavor very yummy
Live life like there is no tommorow