Shivur - App

Post by shivur »

Character Name: Shivur
Level: 109
Class: Rogue
Your Time Zone: US CST
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3876993
AA Count: 12811 including 158 spent

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: What the Guk (Agnarr), The War Council (Bertoxx), Evolve (Bertoxx)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I am still tagged in all 3 guilds, and will be remaining tagged with them. My Agnarr chanter Pixiecaller is still tagged in What the Guk, I just stopped logging into the server. I joined The War Council as a full time raider in 2006 with my cleric Demetrexx, TWC is a ride or die guild, although it is a dead guild now, none of us give up the tags we fought so hard to get. I have since tagged my 114 sk, Contaminate, and my 109 druid, Nemedra, into the guild as well. Evolve is a very small, tight knit, casual play guild that I joined in 2013 or so? I am still tagged with them on several toons and have no plans to leave my family there behind.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Word of mouth on the server. Also my former guildmate, Aurorablaze, joined you guys, I got some information about the guild from her.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I am only interested in being a part of a guild which is stable, capable, and composed of people who know what they are doing and how to follow instructions to win. I didn't know you guys were Aussie until I started talking to Aurora about it, but after considering the timezone difference, I decided it was still worth it to me to get up before the birds and raid with the best guild on the server. TWC was top 3 on Saryrn, Traveler's of Norrath and Heaven and Earth were the only other guilds at the same level, I'm used to the best and I won't settle for a sloppy guild just to raid in a time zone more natural to me.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have been wanting to return to raiding live content regularly for some time. I am new to the rogue class, but I fell in love with her on Agnarr and created her again on Bertoxx. I have decided that she is the character I want to run as a main and raid actively with. I am still in the process of leveling her, but I am motivated and on a mission to get her done. I have been playing since 2001, my druid Nemedra turned 18 last year. I've taken a number of years off solely due to the fact I did not always have access to a solid computer and high speed internet. I have always been an Everquest addict and have been playing actively off and on throughout the years. Due to all the years I have taken off, I have had to do a lot of catching up. I also have a serious alt addiction. I have 6 accounts, 3 all access, Shivur is on one of them, all 3 of those also have all expansions through ToV. Two silver accounts, and 1 free to play. I have taken multiple characters to 300 tradeskill and maxed trophies, I've taken a tailor and a blacksmith past 300 although not maxed. I like to putz around in game, but I balance it with grinding for xp and progressing my characters. I just can't go as hardcore as some others, I need to goof around here and there to refresh myself. Shivur has her 1.0 and her 2.0, I don't plan to redo the 1.5 just to have it in her bags. As soon as I get her a comfortable safety in 115 I will begin building up her spent AA. I've been making a point of running her solo in the lfg bin to get more comfortable with her as a main instead of just a boxed character. I've been grouping with Nogshale and his friend Jusadbellum in the mornings, they're terrific guys, and I've really been enjoying making new friends, and doing content with other players like it was in the old days. It's far more fun than tanking, dps'ing, chainpulling, and merc healing for hours by myself. I am excited to start seeing the end content again with the right guild.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? My objective is to be a raiding member. However as Shivur is a new character, I am still in the act of leveling her, so I do not meet the raid requirements as of yet. I expect to be 115 in a short amount of time, I have been grouping and xping regularly, and I have a friend who is going to hook me up with taskadds for the ToV missions which will get me a large part of the way there.
biliy

Re: Shivur - App

Post by biliy »

Please speak with myself, Gdaymate, Soniella, Quiverr, Jarinu or Roobbo online (Actually, speaking with you now lol)
biliy

Re: Shivur - App

Post by biliy »

Tagged and bagged 26th April 2020