Geoux (casual player app)

Post by Geoux »

Character Name: Geoux Dredd
Level: 100
Class: Warrior
Your Time Zone: American Pacific
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3711151
AA Count: 10,411

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: I've been around since launch, too many to list. Currently, Midnight Phoenix on Aradune. I know Gdaymate there as 'Razorback/Scorponok'

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Usually guild disintegration over time

How did you hear about Wreckers? Gdaymate

Why do you want to join Wreckers? For now, just looking for a casual home on a live server. No immediate plans to raid.

Tell us about yourself as a player: Killing is my business, and business is good!

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): No raider aspirations for now.
Last edited by Geoux on Fri 24 Jul, 2020 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gdaymate

Re: Geoux (casual player app)

Post by Gdaymate »

Hey bud, good to see you app! Please send a tell to Broozax, Quiverr or myself in-game and we'll get you tagged.
lollypot

Post by lollypot »

Welcome Geoux :P
Tapdance

Post by Tapdance »

Hey Geoux, I am in Midnight with Telnan. Pretty dormant there at the moment, may come back for Kunark. Good to see you app!

Post by Geoux »

Ok, updated a few things here. Added my magelo link for starters. Also, I've decided to make Bertoxx my full-time server so I grabbed my lvl 100 from Phinigel and server hopped him. His name is 'Scorponok'. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to change the name to Geoux or not. Currently, he's not guilded, but the (now 43) Geoux is.
Gdaymate

Post by Gdaymate »

Hey man, as discussed we just need to make sure your forum username ends up matching your main toon. Send a tell to Broozax, Quiverr or myself in-game to get your 100 war tagged.
Geoux

Post by Geoux »

I'll be in touch in-game within the next couple of days. :) Need to work on the lawn before triple-digit temps hit on Monday. When I do, I decided to do the name juggling and make the lvl 100 'Geoux'.