Korael - Mage app

Post by Mrfire »

Character Name: Korael
Level: 115
Class: mage
Your Time Zone: est
Magelo Link: https://eq.magelo.com/profile/3944661
AA Count: 65k

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Enceladus , Omani Winter

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Difference in opinions and ready for a change

How did you hear about Wreckers? ive been on the server since tholuxe paells , I started playing eq in 2000

Why do you want to join Wreckers? well there isn't much of a option on bertox atm as far as raiding guilds go , I don't know much about wreckers other then your play time is 14 hours behind my timezone so ive never researched much about wreckers. I do believe I could raid sunday cause it would be morning for me . but I would be unable to raid tue or thur. as I will be heading to work a hour after your start time.

Tell us about yourself as a player: im a highly motivated player that likes to attain everything. I like to be max lvl max aa and have the best augments and I strive to be the best I can!

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): I want to raid as much as I can , really wish the raids fell out a little earlier in the morning for me I would go to them all if I could

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Broozax

Re: Korael - Mage app

Post by Broozax »

Tagged 16 Aug Brooz