Marine Application

Post by Marine »

Character Name: Marine
Level: 115
Class: Beastlord

Your Time Zone: American EST

Magelo Link: N/A

AA Count: 48687

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: (The Rathe)
Senior Officer - Surely Headed Into Trouble
The Silent Minority

Why did you leave your previous guild(s): Lack of Guild participation.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Everquest forums

Why do you want to join Wreckers? The guild seems to be active during my playtimes (*see below)

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have played since May of 1999. (no breaks) I enjoy helping others. I enjoy the social aspect of the game. I enjoy making new friends.
* My playtimes are sporadic due to work and family constraints (I work 2 days on 2 days off - 12 hour shifts. Month of days.. month of nights on rotation) and then there's the wife... she hates this game and me for playing it (21 years) so I normally play when she's asleep, hence the early mornings here (prime time- Australia)

I come with a lot of baggage. In addition to my Beastlord, I bring a 115 Shadowknight, Bard, Mage and Ranger. (seperate accounts)

Regarding that... I am transferring from the Rathe and not sure what' s going on Bertox, but ALL my names have been taken here, so I have to change all my toon names, many that I have had for a couple decades. Bear with me as I struggle to rename them and sorry in advance if you reference me in guild chat and I forget my name.... :P

Real Life - I'm 18 years old (with 40 Years AA) ... you do the math.... Kids. Grandkids. 6 years in the USMC. Former Disc Jockey, Private Investigator, Bounty Hunter and current Film Producer. (ok ok I'm a factory worker... I produce window film for Cars and Buildings but Film Producer sounds better.)

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Just a grouper.

I look forward to meeting you all and hope that I can be an asset to the Wreckers in some capacity.

Until then, Good hunting and safe journeys!

Marine

*give me coffee or give me death!!*
Gdaymate

Re: Marine Application

Post by Gdaymate »

Hi Marine,

Thanks for your application. Please send a tell in-game to Broozax, Imelody, Soniella, Quiverr, Fnyanna or myself and we'll get you tagged.
Soniella

Re: Marine Application

Post by Soniella »

tagged 20/8/2020
ImageImage