Dhol

App: Returning player new to server

Post by Dhol »

Character Name: Dhol
Level: 22
Class: Shaman
Your Time Zone: JST(Japan)

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers:
Lots 10 years ago (Cleric raid main from Luclin to DoDh)
- Crimson Tempest(Ayonae Ro?)
- Black Syndicate(Ayonae Ro).

2017+
- Kill Mode on Rizlona(Necro)
- Knights of Infinity for maybe a year or so(Bard raid main)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Quit the game because life priorities changed or was burned out.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Googled guilds in this side of the world. You guys came up :)

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Revisit the game I love and for some reason unknown to me keep coming back to. All my RL friends are long gone but still enjoy the social part that comes out of EQ. Eventually maybe interested in raiding.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I like supporting others. I mained a raid cleric for a long time, then a bard more recently. Never played a Shaman and it seems like you maybe could use one during raids. I used to box a full group but it burned me out quick so I'm going to try a single account and level up from 1 this time. :)

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Just friends on this side of the world for now, and if my wife and puppy give me time, raiding eventually :) :orcgrin:
Soniella

Re: App: Returning player new to server

Post by Soniella »

Hi Dhol,

Thanks for your application. Please send a tell in-game to Broozax, Imelody, Quiverr, Fnyanna or myself and we'll get you tagged.
ImageImage
Bindiboo

Post by Bindiboo »

Are you a Lord of the Rings or Hobbit fan?

Dol Guldur? hehehehe
Dhol

Post by Dhol »

I'm actually going through the books for the first time now! Totally didn't think of this place though! :roll: