Application for Darkark

Post by darkark »

Character Name: Darkark
Level: 110
Class: Shaman
Your Time Zone: GMT +10
Magelo Link: N/A
AA Count: 30,290

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Triton (Povar), Terra Australis (The Rathe), Underguild (Quellies/Povar), Companions of the Dawn (Quellious/Povar)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Burnt out

How did you hear about Wreckers? Google

Why do you want to join Wreckers? Looking for something casual on an Aussie timezone.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I've only ever played the Shaman with any real interest, although I have a few alts sitting on Povar I can bring over (105 Bard and 105 Warrior). I'm a completionist by nature, so I like to chase those /ach checkboxes in my spare time. My last heavy play time was during CoTF - TDS - TBM (with Triton), and I came back for a quick burn to 110 at some point between then and now.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): Just grouping. If there's a raid spot when I hit 115 and enough AAs I might be keen, but I'm not chasing it for the time being. Just looking to cruise =)
Soniella

Re: Application for Darkark

Post by Soniella »

Hey Darkark,

Thanks for the application, Please speak to Fnyanna, Broozax, Quiverr, Ripshot, Jarinu, Imelody or Myself in game and we will get you a tag.
ImageImage
Malakith

Re: Application for Darkark

Post by Malakith »

Shaman are a Myth.....
Magus Malakith - Wreckers, Bertox
Dreadlord Artremas - Shadows of Doom, Antonius Bayle