Meldakar Application

Post by Meldakar »

Character Name: Meldakar
Level: 115
Class: Mage
Your Time Zone: Hawaii Standard Time
Magelo Link: Don't have one
AA Count: 34,903

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Guardians of Valour (Tholuxe Paells....20years back) RiverVale Revengers since returning to EQ last year (Bertox)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I am still in Rivervale Revengers, but hoping to join you all as my time zone is quite wonky for a mainland US guild. While i absolutely love the people there, during my prime play time there are only a few others on...8:30 PM HST is my normal log on and that's already 1:30 AM EST. Was able to play a lot more on weekend mornings for a long time, but not any longer. My 2-3 best friends (late night players) are also considering applying to join since they know i am hoping to, and they also feel the lack of other people on when we play.

How did you hear about Wreckers? Stylish is a friend that spoke highly of you guys and told me that you allow guests to raid with you, and put me in touch with RipShot. I have raided with you a handful of times now and really enjoy it, and I have had a chance to group with a few of your folks as well.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? More folks to play with during my prime play times, most times when i log on and /who wreckers all, there are 20+ or so of you on. Also the chance to raid, which i can never do during my normal play hours with current guild.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I enjoy both grouping and solo/molo play, tend to focus pretty intensely on completing one thing at a time. Always happy to help anyone out that needs it for mob takedowns, quest completion, buffs, pet gear, etc. I LOVE to help new people out, particularly pet classes that are still learning as that is most of what i have played for many years. Kind of made it a hobby to collect tradeable enhanced minion items to hand off to folks, and made a pretty solid list of where to camp them for every level in the game LOL.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? Both really, i am VERY new to raiding, but have really enjoyed the couple of times i have joined you all as a guest.
Ripshot

Re: Meldakar Application

Post by Ripshot »

Welcome aboard Will Tag you tonight!
Rip