A Druid in the Making

Post by Elaka »

Character Name: Elaka
Level: 52
Class: Druid
Your Time Zone: Gmt + 7
Magelo Link: Not sure
AA Count: Well I got my first freebies

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Well I use to play a long time ago, I did dabble a bit on the TLP servers and I joined some guilds but nothing serious

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Well I wanted to be on a more stable server... those TLP servers live or die within a year.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I searched for SEA guilds and the Wreckers popped up

Why do you want to join Wreckers? You are the only guild that plays my time, and I would like to make some new friends.

Tell us about yourself as a player: As I player, I am perhaps a little bit of a competitive person that likes to do well, but mostly I just want to see new content in the game. Such as cool dragons or hyena looking at me while I am typing this, it has started to growl, I should alt tab. Don't worry I killed it, and it turned out to be a Mastuq. I like Everquest and all its crazy swagger a lot and I wish to enjoy it with others.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): I am looking for one day to take the role of a proud raider, but before that I will gladly accept to be the bucket boy of a recruit and learn the ropes... but more, get to learn to know you all. Hopefully I will hear from you all soon!
Elaka

Re: A Druid in the Making

Post by Elaka »

Also Coinjob, he is the best guy around... he helps you out with your application and come and helps you level, what a guy. Thank you Coinjob!
Soniella

Post by Soniella »

Thanks for your application! Please Send Ripshot, Fnyanna, Soniella, Broozax, or Jarinu a tell in game for a tag!
ImageImage
Broozax

Post by Broozax »

Tagged 25/08/21 Broozax
Bindiboo

Post by Bindiboo »

I suddenly smell.. what is that... cabbage?

:orcgrin: