Snori Application

Post by Snori »

Character Name: Snori
Level: 115
Class: Berserker
Your Time Zone: gmt-8
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 34800

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Eternal Sovereign (bert) 2006-2010, Necede Malice (Emar) 2011-2016

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? I quit the game a few times over the years as my children were born.

How did you hear about Wreckers? I know Ripshot (keepthechange), played with him on and off the last decade-ish.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I think the tag is sexy and cant wait to join VOIP and hear all the Aussy accents.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I have experience raiding in 3 different games, at one time or another I have raided at the top level on and off for over a decade, for eq I do have gina and discord loaded. I have done some pick up raids for the previous expansion but not the current one. I dont have any consistent raiding experience as a zerker, only tanks and ranged dps.

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? I would like to join as a raider but, if I cannot cut it I would enjoy the friendly guild chat.
Ripshot

Re: Snori Application

Post by Ripshot »

Welcome bud,

Send In game tell to Broozax, Ripshot, Fnyanna, Jarinu, Soniella for guild tag.
Snori

Post by Snori »

Still looking for love.
Fnyanna

Post by Fnyanna »

Tagged, needs to change board name to match toon name.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?