Application to Join

Post by Fendorr »

Character Name: Fendorr
Level:110
Class: Paladin
Your Time Zone: AEST
Magelo Link:
AA Count: 24400

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: Last guild was Spectral Shift on Mangler, and before that was years ago in Aurora Noctum up until PoP, Wreckers about 4 to 5 years ago (Smudgie)

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? Lost interest in the progression server (spectral shift), as for AN left to play WoW, (Wreckers) Couldn't commit enough time to play back then

How did you hear about Wreckers? Was in Wreckers 4 to 5 years ago

Why do you want to join Wreckers? I have more time these days, so I can commit more time to playing EQ and would like to be around people in the same time zone

Tell us about yourself as a player: Played full on from Vanilla up until PoP and went on the WoW grind, I have come back a few times since leaving the first time and every time I have enjoyed playing

Are you looking to join as a Raider or just grouping with friends? (please see Class Openings for Raiders): At the moment I am just looking to group and work on my Character to maybe raid one day
Soniella

Re: Application to Join

Post by Soniella »

Welcome back to Wreckers, Please send a tell in game to Soniella, Fnyanna, Broozax, Jarinu or Ripshot and we will get you tagged!
ImageImage
Soniella

Re: Application to Join

Post by Soniella »

Tagged 20//11/2021
ImageImage