Moderator: Officers

izida

joining a game family

Post by izida »

Character Name: izida
Level: 14
Class: mage
Your Time Zone: United states Central Standard Time
Magelo Link: don't have one..not sure what this is.
AA Count: 0

Please tell us your previous guild(s) including on other servers: none

Why did you leave your previous guild(s)? n/a

How did you hear about Wreckers? several people in general chat responded to a query i placed in reguards to an active guild around my play time.

Why do you want to join Wreckers? i love everquest as a game, and want to enjoy the social aspect of it also, plus i would enjoy having a strong base of people to gain information from.

Tell us about yourself as a player: I love this game. i have no problem playing the solo path or group game, i work nights normally around 72 hours a week so i am a casual player due to that. I get a sense of satisfaction when im able to help others. Also i am a little older and even have grandkids so im not a dramatic high stress person. I will spend an hour digging through online information instead of asking 9000 menial questions but at times i might need help with something that seems obvious to others. In general im looking for new friends / social interaction as well as fellow EQ fanatics.
kritoris

Post by kritoris »

Hey.
Look for Fnyanna, Jowdii, Jarinu Biliy or myself
Kritoris -105 Warrior
Kruth - 105 Shaman
Kremation - 105 Necromancer
Krogue - 105 Rogue
Sonna

Post by Sonna »

Hi ya can you please change your board name so that it is the same as your main characters name... it get confusing otherwise :)
"Life is tough, get a helmet"
Crucibelle

Post by Crucibelle »

Hiya izida looking forward to meeting you. im also in central US, Outside of Houston, Texas. See you in game on my next days off.
Crucibelle

Sometimes to fly, you have to fall.